1) Turn on the capacitor welding machine, the welding machine is normal, no alarm.
(2) Prepare to weld the corrugated pipe with flat end surface and vertical axis.
(3) Measure the socket length of the electric fusion pipe, and draw a line on the socket welded corrugated pipe to indicate clearly.
(4) Use a special scraper to scrape off the oxide scale on the surface of the corrugated pipe: scrape the surface of the corrugated pipe to be welded in the scribe line to a thickness of 0.1 ~ 0.2 mm, and keep it clean and dry.
(5) Socket installation; Put the electrofusion pipe fitting on the corrugated pipe to be welded, and insert it to the marked line.
(6) Installation and fixation; use special fusible clamps for installation and fixation, if necessary, re-round to ensure the roundness of the bellows and the coaxiality of the welding.
(7) Turn on the power.
(8) Adjust the electric fusion welding machine to "auto" welding mode
(9) Use the scanner to read the barcode and read the welding parameters to the electric fusion welding machine.
(10) Start the welding machine for automatic welding, and store the relevant welding parameters automatically at the same time.
(11) The welding is finished; turn off the power according to the welding machine prompt; proceed to the next welding joint.