- Plastic Material
- PE/PP Recycled Plastic Material
- Wood Material
- Wood Sawdust/Rice Husk/Straw/Cotton Straw
- Mixing, Granulating, Extrusion
- WPC Outside Landscape Decking Post Fence Making Ma
30% recycled HDPE,67% wood fiber,3% chemical
Range of Use
Garden, Lawn, Balcony, Corridor, Garage, Pool&SPA Surrounds, Boardwalk, Playground
* Landscape Works: Outdoor Decking,Garden Pavilion,Fences,Handrails, Doors, Windows, Home Decor.
* Public Facilities: Flower Pots,Waste Bins, Lamppposts,Bus Station, Gazebo, Road Isolation Facilities,Highway Noise Barries.
* Entertainment Facilities:Style, Ceilings,Tables and Chairs.
* Decorative Facilities: Floor,Wall Decoration Panels, Interior Panels, Wall Panels, Stairs Board.
* Logistics Facilities: Tray, Pad Warehouse,Packaging Equipment.
Although wood-plastic composites are more expensive than pure wood, their relative high costs are gradually decreasing as manufacturers find more efficient processing methods. The use of recycled plastic in composite materials can further reduce costs. Even in the face of cost structure, many consumers are still willing to accept relatively high prices because of the advantages of these composite materials.
★ 1. Environment friendly:
Use of recycled materials (wood flour and plastic)
No need for preservative treatment
★ 2. No daily maintenance is required, and the service life is longer than that of wood. It does not absorb moisture, moisture, rot, and insects.
Does not crack, crack, or deform
Insensitive to cold and hot environments
★ 3. Polyolefin wood-plastic composites have good mechanical properties and can be widely used as load-bearing structural materials;
★ 4. 95% of the raw materials of polyolefin wood-plastic materials are recycled materials, so the cost is low, and the products can be recycled 100%.
★ 5, PVC wood-plastic composite materials improve the impact strength and reduce the specific gravity through micro-foaming, and truly imitate wood.